Private Lessons and Individual Skills
On/Off Ice Combo Sessions Now Available!
We are excited to announce that Next Level Strength and Conditioning has teamed up with the Rochester Hockey Academy to bring you the best in On-Ice Instruction and Off-Ice Training at Thomas Creek Ice Arena! Next Level and RHA are now offering On-Ice Lesson and Off-Ice Training Combo Sessions and Packages! Hockey players of all ages and skill levels from Beginner to Pro will have the opportunity to work with our experienced team of Rochester Hockey Academy Instructors and Next Level Strength Coaches in one convenient location!
On-ice lessons will be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual player based on their goals and current skill level. Our coaches will focus on skill development and game awareness by incorporating a wide range of drills and game like situations.
Senior Instructor On-Ice Lessons - Our team of Senior Instructors consist of former NHL and AHL Hockey Players (Rory Fitzpatrick), current NCAA Division-I/III College Coaches (Dave Insalaco- RIT/ Greg Schwind- SUNY Brockport), former NCAA Division-I College Hockey Players (Kristina Moss- RIT) and some of the most well respected High School and AAA Coaches in the Rochester area (Jeff Lovier- Fairport HS).
Our General on-ice instructors also have a wide range of coaching/ playing experience and are great with kids of all ages! Private Goalie lessons are also available!
Each off-ice training session will focus on the critical facets of hockey specific performance including functional strength, explosive power, core strength and balance, speed, agility, flexibility, conditioning and much more! Our team of experienced strength coaches will design a developmentally appropriate training program that will help you reach the peak of your physical performance in a safe and supportive environment!
Email HeatherD@Trainatnextlevel.com to check on-ice/ off-ice availability and to register!
Please provide the following information:
- Name and Age
- Senior or General on-ice instructor
- Duration of off-ice sessions (45 or 60 minutes)
- 1:1 or small group (please include names of group members if small group)
- Preferred days and times
- 6 or 12 combo sessions
- Note: Most on-ice lessons are conducted Monday and Wednesday from 3:20pm-5:20pm.
- 60 Minute on-ice lessons are available upon request.
- Combo sessions and packages MUST be booked by email or phone!
- Credit Card payments will be taken over the phone or in person only!
- 10% Discount/ player will be offered to immediate family members that register for the same Small Group Combo session or package